Breakfast | Prep time: 5 minutes | Cook time: 15 minutes | Serve: 1 persons.
Want to have a good start to a good day? Have a good breakfast! There is nothing better than having a good meal to start your day. Since I woke up early today, I thought I could do some simple cooking. It really doesn’t take much time and effort. I wouldn’t even call this a recipe because there is basically nothing fancy just salt and pepper and 3 main ingredients. It’s that simple and easy. Plus you can always hype it up with more stuff, like sausages, hams, a toast, anything that would satisfied your empty stomach in the morning. I was still in my pajamas when I was cooking this. Hence, this will be a short and simple post.
1 egg per person
A handful of Cherry tomatoes cut into half
1 large Shiitake/ Portobello mushroom
1 tbsp vinegar
1. Clean the mushroom of your choice and make sure it is dry so that it will not turn soggy
2. Season it with some salt and pepper
3. Put the mushroom into the pre-heat oven over 180 Celsius for 10 minutes (depending on the size of the mushroom)
4. Regularly check on the mushroom to avoid overcooking the mushroom
5. Serve while it’s still hot
1. While waiting for the mushroom to cook, drizzle some olive oil over a medium-high heat pan
2. Put the cherry tomatoes in, season the cherry tomatoes with some salt and pepper and let it cook until it blister
3. Garnish and serve
1. Over medium heat pour in some water into a deep pan
2. Put in 1 tbsp of vinegar. Remember do not let the water boil, it should be hot enough but not boiling
3. Crack an egg into a small bowl
4. Gently make a whirlpool in the water and gently pour in the egg (as seen in picture above)
5. Let it the egg white to wrap the egg yolk and let it cook for 2-3 minutes
6. Take the egg out gently and serve
Combined all the 3 above and serve.